I saw this somewhere and I thought it was so true and had to share with all of my friends. Enjoy!
1. You're the only one at a social gathering yelling, "Just one more photo, folks; I don't have enough for a two-page spread!
2. A regular sandwich is no longer acceptable--it must be cropped or cut with decorative edges.
3. You try to claim your album purchases as a medical expense because it's such good "therapy".
4. You buy a new pink swimsuit because it matches the pink photo mounting paper.
5. You decide to give your child piano lessons so you'll be able to use the musical instrument stickers that are in the Big Pack.
6. You redecorate your family room to coordinate with your photo album covers.
7. Your three year old wants to know if her coloring book is "archival quality".
8. Your three-year-old wants to know if her coloring book is "archival quality."
9. Scraps from your corner rounder cuttings can be found in unusual places: school lunch bags, briefcases, the laundry, the dog's water bowl.
10. Of course a scrapbook addict doesn't follow a 12 step program but a 12 x 12 step one.